Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorOhKapitan
    • CommentTimeDec 29th 2014

Hey folks -

In trying to push this format, we're holding an intro event at Colosseum Games in Kenosha.

January 10th, 3 pm. I'm aware that Saturdays are Commander but the purpose is to introduce this to some of the newer players and those that may easily have the card base to try this out.

I'm in the process of putting together a sample 5-color for the store. It doesn't have to be anything fancy. What I've put together so far:

x4 Tibalt, The Fiend Blooded
    x1 Dimir Doppleganger
    x1 Grafdigger's Cage
    Mountains
    x4 Carnophage
    x Pithing Needle
    x1 Electrolyze
    x4 Deflecting Palm
    x3 Ghitu Encampment
    x2 Grasslands
    x4 Rootbound Crag
    x1 Bad River
    x3 Windswept Heath (I had three Extras)
    x1 Temple of Mystery
    x1 Strip Mine
    x1 Sol Ring
    x4 Psychogenic Probe
    x1 Life from the Loam
    x4 Tarmogoyf (proxies)

I realize this all over the board... but I'm throwing together stuff I think is fun and not necessarily competitive.

I would appreciate any spare donations or loans from anyone that has crap cards to spare... Mirage fetches, lightning bolts, swords, etc.

Thank you!
    •  
      CommentAuthorzombor

I'll be at grand prix omaha that weekend. I do have a peasant 5-color that I could keep at the store though. It's all commons/uncommons (except I think I put 4x contract in it), basically a 321-contract deck of old time.

•  
      CommentAuthorOhKapitan

That would be helpful.