Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorfrogger42
    • CommentTimeFeb 16th 2014

Seems like TNN is an automatic shoe-in for control decks. The guy's kicking arse in Legacy right now, and seems too good not to include.
    Plus you can clamp him and draw two cards, sweet!

I'm thinking Spirit of the Labyrinth seems awesome in aggro. There's a new Searing Spear out there somewhere for Mono-R. And I'm starting to think Restoration Angel might be pretty good in control with all the value men you can run in a deck. Very splashable. Is reanimator a deck? Regardless, Avacyn and Griselbrand will make Eureka/Cascade decks.

Mostly, I just want to play 5-C again. Come back, you stupid format!
    •  
      CommentAuthorzombor
    • CommentTimeFeb 18th 2014

Yeah, I'm sure this format is completely broken right now.

I'd love to play again, but nobody at my store seems interested.
    •  
      CommentAuthorChimaera
    • CommentTimeJun 12th 2014

I found these forums again, cant find the offshoot site either. Magic seems to expensive now for most people to build 250 although many of us still think its on par with cube for the best format.
    •  
      CommentAuthorfrogger42
    • CommentTimeJun 16th 2014

Probably because it is the best format.
    Chaos Orb, Contract from Below. Plus penis-ifying your opponent's good cards. Seems like a win-win all around.
    I just finished my legacy-legal 5-color deck. Sorta 5-color. It's a Battle of Wits deck... sigh...
    Speaking of which, is that card still too powerful to be in the format, even as a 1-of? I'd think the main problem would be getting bored of the damned thing.
    •  
      CommentAuthorChimaera
    • CommentTimeJun 18th 2014

I just uploaded all my photos to fb of all the 5-c tournies we had back in the day. Too bad my articles arent up anymore.