Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorfrogger42
    • CommentTimeJul 9th 2012

OMFG Omniscience! Just wait until I get my Future Sight and then Sensei's Divining Top into my 4x Krosan Cloudscraper WHICH I THNE PALY FOR FREE then I totally win against you stoopid lucksack counterspell noob build a reel deck!

All trolling aside, the last 3-4 sets have yielded potentially that many cards worthy of discussion:

Baleful Strix: seems okay. Idk. Not bad, and it mucks up a black slot in control, as if you really needed to.
    Shardless Agent: Hypergen, obv. I actually wanted to run him for a second in my control, then realized all my counters were CMC 2. I guess aggro would love the blue slot, if you were a bad player and didn't cheat it out in the first place. F-all, I just can't win any.
    Searing Spear: As a worse-than-Incinerate, it still prob cuts the mustard for aggro. Mgh.
    Agent of Bolas: I really like this guy a lot, but I run a tonna PW'ers in my control build. I can see him blanking too often. Still want to try it, though.

Sad to think the most relevant card here might be the Spear. Ugh.
    •  
      CommentAuthorfrogger42
    • CommentTimeJul 9th 2012

Augur of Bolas. Whatever.