Not signed in (Sign In)
    •  
      CommentAuthorfrogger42
    • CommentTimeJan 24th 2012

This discussion reserved for smack talk directed at Illusions-Go. As in: "I beat you so hard, your abusive stepfather even felt bad."
    Or: "Maybe you should take up yoga instead of magic. You seem better at grabbing your ankles than making clutch plays."

Seriously, you need to step up your verbal game. We'll worry about playing cards like Tit's Song later. And you owe me a beer.
    HAHAHAHAHA

Good shit. Give this thing time...
    •  
      CommentAuthorJD.5
    • CommentTimeJan 25th 2012

My Dad is better than your Dad.
    •  
      CommentAuthorIllusions-Go
    • CommentTimeJan 25th 2012 edited

Dear frogger42,

Nice session the other day. How did that Roundhouse Kick to the face taste?

Cordially,

Big Platz
    That Tit's Song, desite the nombo with Darksteel Citadel, was still kind of a beating that game.

Locked up that Batterskull under MAD 'gandas.
    •  
      CommentAuthorIllusions-Go
    • CommentTimeJan 25th 2012 edited

Ugh Stoneforge Mystic. Way too good for a white card. Even when you're a scrub like Frogger42 and get Timmy cards with it like Batterskull rather than oh I don't know, Clamp and Jitte.
    •  
      CommentAuthorfrogger42
    • CommentTimeJan 25th 2012

Jitte = no Card Adv. Duh. SoFI is the ballz, tho.

And the roundhouse kick felt pretty good. You got some blood on my Nikes, though. See you next Sat!

Sincerely,
    -Frogger
    Posted By: frogger42Jitte = no Card Adv. Duh. SoFI is the ballz, tho.

SoFI does seem really really good though.

Posted By: frogger42See you next Sat!

Definitely. Count on it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorJD.5
    • CommentTimeJan 26th 2012

Do you guys play on MWS or do you live near each other?

If on MWS, I'd like to setup a time to play either of you guys. Could be fun.

Then you can make fun of me for playing Arcane Denial. :)
    •  
      CommentAuthorzombor

What is this, 2001? Was that card even good then?

•  
      CommentAuthorJD.5

I was kidding about playing Arcane Denial on MWS. I can play any card I want on MWS which means my manabase doesn't have to rely on playing subpar cards.

I mean, it's not like I said I was going to play Yavimaya Granger or Ghitu Slinger or something.

Geez, remember when Citanul Centaurs used to be a house!? Wow.
    @JD.5

MWS for sure. Email Addy is in the profile. Weekday Evenings 7-9pm PST or Saturday afternoon/evening. LMK.

@Frogger42

You see the new Blue Curse? Something Something Echoes? That thing could break control matches. FYI Dark Ascension patch is available on mtgsal for DL, you OK with playing DA cards in the next sesh?
    •  
      CommentAuthorfrogger42

Never noticed the curse. Everything except maybe 2 of the cmns/unc seem jank. But now that I think about it, that curse makes all their counterbase belong to you. Until your opponent can disenchant it. (In which case you counter their Disenchant).
    I think it might be a 1x for Rector to snag... though I don't have a clue what to cut. As long as the jerk doesn't run Arcane Denial, it sounds like promising tech.

JD - Yeah, I dropped my email to Zombor about those cards. I'm probably only available on Sats or Suns. Too tired after work to shuffle anything.
    •  
      CommentAuthorJD.5

Deal, sounds good.

I vow to never utter the words 'Arcane Denial' on this site again. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. Besides, nothing is as tech as running Envelop. :)
    •  
      CommentAuthorfrogger42

I found the new 5-C Contract:

Kozeliek + Arcane Win-the-fing-Game

You see, AD isn't that bad if you get an effect from casting the spell. ZOMG if only I could Timewalk an Emrakul AND GET MY ANCESTRAL 4 TEH WINZ

Rant over.
    Never noticed the curse. Everything except maybe 2 of the cmns/unc seem jank. But now that I think about it, that curse makes all their counterbase belong to you.

All their search, All their draw, All their counters. They go to disenchant it and it flings back the Disenchant onto their Mana Rock. Holy RaptorJesus that card seems ridic.
    Posted By: frogger42This discussion reserved for smack talk directed at Illusions-Go. As in: "I beat you so hard, your abusive stepfather even felt bad."
    Or: "Maybe you should take up yoga instead of magic. You seem better at grabbing your ankles than making clutch plays."

Seriously, you need to step up your verbal game. We'll worry about playing cards like Tit's Song later. And you owe me a beer.

Don't be scurred Frogger. Show up next time.