Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorfrogger42
    • CommentTimeOct 11th 2010

Just starting a thread for SoM, wondering what people are thinking will be pretty boss in it.
    I think Koth should be decent in a Cheaty Red (urg, it's like the only thing I can think of!). I tried Venser, but he's not all that hot in my gameplan, even though it's control with Wall of Blossoms x8.
    New Elspeth? Not crazy about her, doesn't really work around my Moat as well.
    And the new Mox... hrmm, still haven't figured out a way to make it useful. Maybe someone out there's going to activate their Tolarian Academy for one more U. Whoopee.
    Just wish the 3/3 Black Flametongue Kavu were B3 instead of BB2. Just a buncha disappointment.
    Thoughts?
    •  
      CommentAuthorDipstik
    • CommentTimeOct 12th 2010

It's a poop set. They can't all be Saga. That said, however, the new masticore has potential.
    •  
      CommentAuthorpsyburat
    • CommentTimeOct 14th 2010

My artifact aggro got about 5 new cards. I consider that a failure because with modern creature strength (my deck is roughly 45% creatures), combined with a set that's entirely on-theme with the deck, I expected at least 10 new cards.